TORONTO – City personnel unfairly little one’s sports activities program from a Scarborough park after neighbors complained Toddler about noise, the town’s ombudsman program says.
In a report headed to council this week, watchdog Susan Opler says Toronto’s Parks, Forestry, and Recreation department yanked the allow for teenagers recreation company Sportsball within the summer time of 2016 “too speedy and without a fair technique.”
The organization had a right allowed to apply the park, issued by the department, but Opler located a sequence of bureaucratic errors caused the enterprise’s ejection.
“Toronto has extra than 1,500 parks, a lot of them jewels of metropolis neighborhoods,” she said in a news release. “They provide green space and recreational possibilities for households, organizations, and people. The town has to absolutely spell out the process it makes use of to handle park permits, which must be honest to all.”
Here are a number of her findings:
— The city granted the allow without entire facts approximately how the company would use the park.
— After neighbor proceedings, the department did not look at and did not communicate to the employer or program participants before ejecting the corporation from the gap and suggesting another park.
— There aren’t any clear policies for coping with park allow rule-breakers.
In all, Opler makes eight hints to improve the park allow system. In a letter to the ombudsman, Janie Romoff, the city’s parks branch general manager, concurs with the record’s findings and concurs to put in force all with the aid of the stop of the 12 months.
What’s The Difference Between A Reseller Program And Affiliate Program?
What is Reseller? A reseller creates a reseller account with XYZCO, and then solicits (nicely) for customers to sign up under it for products or services. The reseller can sometimes provide the technical support for his or her customers and in some cases manages the billing directly with his/her clients then the order is fulfilled by the reseller company. Many companies offer while label solutions and ever customer support can be included to look like your service. With digital products, you get paid by your clients $xxx.xx amount then your reseller fulfills the order charging you your wholesale reseller rate $xx.xx, so you make the difference on each order. Customers deal with the reseller directly, and resellers may set their prices at any level they choose.
What’s an Affiliate? An affiliate is strictly an evangelist for our service. He or she refers to customers or traffic to XYZCO, where they open their own accounts with the affiliate’s special code to let us know who referred them. Affiliates are paid on commission by XYZCO and the current rate is an ongoing percentage of referred sales. Many affiliate programs pay a one-time commission; however, companies like SendPressReleases.com – Send Press Releases affiliate program offer a free program to sign up and you get paid forever on any of your referred clients allowing you to build a real affiliate business with digital products that sell.
There are pros and cons to each type of account, and which is right for you will depend upon how much time you would like to invest.
Key Points to Consider When Becoming a Reseller;
Getting started as a reseller is very easy and can be done within a few minutes. I would recommend taking some time and do a little research on the type of monetization terms each reseller program offers. Many key points for both reseller and affiliate can be the same and really come down to your potential profit and success with the individual program.
- How long does the software track client visitor cookies? Most reseller software will have a tracking cooking so if you refer someone using a referral tracking link, it will keep a record if they then purchase for up to 30/60/90 days and sometimes longer. Many people take time to get started and execute an order so this defiantly is a very important factor.
- Many reseller programs will pay you for your first referral that orders but then the terms might change. Ideally, you would like to get paid on that client whenever they order.
- Simply said, read the terms a reseller provides you and see if they are fair and profitable. There are many types of reseller businesses that you could start so first you need to identify which type of reseller business model is right for you. Maybe the overall key factor is reselling something you have an interest or passion in? Choosing a reseller for the profit isn’t always a bad idea either!
Key Points to Consider When Joining an Affiliate Program;
- Minimum payment threshold, this can be the amount you must generate before a payment will be released to you for your affiliate marketing efforts. The payment threshold can vary from program-to-program and can be anywhere from $5 to $100 and in some cases, if you do not meet the terms (within 120 days as an example) you would forfeit your affiliate earnings. I would recommend learning the terms before joining any program no matter how great the initial profit model looks.
- Are the products you want to become affiliated with profitable and easy to process? This might be a very good question to ask your-self. Keep an eye out for shockingly high commissions, yes, sometimes Internet marketing is like pyramid schemes and if an affiliate program sounds too good to be true, it probably needs a closer look.
- Make money type of products and MLM. I am sure you know someone in one of these product categories, maybe they are even making money. Don’t do it. Move in another direction, the statistics and numbers don’t lie. These type of programs work on your greed and in many cases do not provide a product that justifies the potential. Do your homework.
What’s Better an Affiliate Program or a Reseller Program?
This is the questions you need to determine yourself. With each comes their own set of pros and cons. With a reseller program you might have more of a standalone business that you can grow over time, however, an affiliate program is easy to get started for free in many cases and can be a great part-time business or second income.
Here is some statistic to reflect upon while you consider your options;
- Affiliate marketing spend nears $5 Billion in the U.S.
- Affiliate marketing drives a whopping 1% of the country’s total GDP in the UK.
- Approximately 15% of all digital media industry’s revenue comes from affiliate marketing.
- In 2016 over 80% of brands utilize affiliate marketing.
Why Does it Have a Setup Fee?
Many resellers and affiliate programs will charge a setup or account fee to get started, and yes this is very common. Reseller programs that offer you a great program, support, even white-label client support to assist and help your clients for you on your behalf. This can be a fantastic situation and can allow you to operate your own business and have it sully supported by your affiliate reseller company. I find digital products that are in high demand, that also offer your clients support in your behalf are some of the best most effective programs.
Your Toddler’s First Bike
Balance bikes are bicycles that are for kids aged between 1 ½ and 5 years. Whoa! Wait a minute! They do not have pedals! That’s right. They are meant only to teach the little ones to balance. Pedaling will come later. Balance bikes, glider bikes, run bikes are all pedal-less bikes.
They come with adjustable seats and handlebars and are extremely lightweight for the kids to be able to manage on their own if required.
Why should your toddler’s first bike be a balance bike?
· Compared to a tricycle, it is easier to maneuver over uneven surfaces.
· A tricycle tends to tip over on uneven surfaces.
· A toddler cannot ride a tricycle for long distances, whereas with balance bikes, he or she can run or walk long distances without feeling tired as the wheels have a smooth gliding motion. You will notice that most tricycles come with handles for the parents to push. A balance bike does not have any as it is not required.
· Kids learn to balance on balance bikes, so they are more prepared when faced with a sudden situation where the balance is threatened. Unlike balance wheels, which teach the kid to pedal without balance.
· They are more fun to ride than regular (toddler’s) bicycles fitted with balance wheels.
· They are lighter than the smallest pedal bikes and so can be managed by toddlers all on their own. Removing the pedals off a regular bike is not a good idea either!
Where does my child put his feet?
He or she doesn’t have to put them anywhere on the bike! Give the child one and you will see how he uses it. The feet will be on the floor
What is the correct height of the seat I should look for while buying it for the first time?
An inch less than the inseam measurement of your child (Crotch to ground) should be fine. Seat height adjustment of two inches more than this is sufficient for the bike to last for another 3 years while the child grows
When will my child be ready to ride a regular pedal bicycle?
By his or her fourth birthday, the child should be ready to ride a regular pedal bicycle after ‘training’ on a balance bike.
How much do they cost?
There is one to suit your budget, from reasonably priced to more expensive ones. The expensive ones build in more features yet maintain the weight low.
How to choose a balance bike for your kid:
· Seat height- The child should be able to hit and push off with his or her feet to go on a balance bike. While sitting on one, her knees should be slightly bent, not straight nor very bent
· Wheel size – 12″ are recommended for beginners, going up to 14″ and 16″ for taller beginners and grade-schoolers.
· Light weight – keep the weight to 30% of your child’s weight. Anything more will get too heavy for the average child.
· Tires. Foam tires are good but don’t provide traction on smooth floors. Air tires are the best, but they can get expensive (fat boy tires) and regular ones should have sealant.
Hand brakes are not generally recommended for toddlers, but if you are planning for their continued use of 4 or 5 years, they can be fitted. Kids generally pick up their use soon.